Monday, October 7, 2013

This is the logo i decided to choose for my fictional company. This product, E-Bladez is a revolutionary product that will revolutionize the way we get around. For the design, I decided to go with a simpler approach by focusing more on the text/typography rather than an actual logo illustration. I want the text alone to be recognizable enough too not need a graphic. I simply just took a simple text (Impact) and converted it to a graphic. Then I placed a thin stroke around the text and used the 3d bevel effect give it that 3-dimensional appearance. I then had to outline the path of the stroke to restore the line that was originally there but was hidden because of the 3d effect. By placing a gradient on the 'Z' I was able to show movement with the flames at the tail end which helps represent the motion of the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment