Monday, November 25, 2013

Sketches

These are my 5 sketches for the business card. My company (E-Bladez) is an electric rollerblade product that can get people from point A to point B with little to no effort by the user. For each sketch, I made sure to include the basic title along with information about the company such as email, web, phone and address.



This is the brochure sketch for my project. I laid out each page individually and talked about the product on most of the pages. The brochure will be a combination of pictures and text all relating to E-Bladez.


These are my sketches for the letterhead. For these I decided to keep it as simple as possible. I most likely will end up varying these from their original design, but the overall concept will remain the same




No comments:

Post a Comment